Thursday, March 27, 2008

Moving On (at least the first steps...)

Hi friends!

I hope that you all had an amazing weekend celebrating Jesus on Easter! I enjoyed the 7:30 service on Sunday morning, then went to Erin's parents' house for a yummy Easter lunch, followed by the evening service in Midtown and dinner afterward with my friend Lacey and some new friends! It was a great day!

The big news, though, is that I finally decided to take a step forward and put my house on the market. So, I signed the paperwork and should have a "For Sale" sign in the yard soon. I have been thinking about this for a long time now, and finally decided to go ahead with it. Who knows what may or may not come of it or how long it may take, but we'll see! One of these days when I charge my camera batteries, I will take some pictures of my little house to share with you.

Hope that you all are enjoying your week!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey, where are you going? Oh, and Happy early Birthday, Amy! I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow.