Monday, April 14, 2008

Introducing the new Mrs. Robinson!



My little sister is married. It still seems a little crazy to think! I am so excited for her and Jeremy (affectionately referred to as J-Rob) and the life that they are starting together. The most exciting thing is to know their love for the Lord and their desire to serve Him together with their lives. I know that the Lord is going to do amazing things in each of them and that they will impact His Kingdom (even IF it has to be in North Dakota...)

Here are a few pictures from the weekend:






















Now, I just need to sleep for a few days! Good thing I don't work until Thursday!

3 comments:

Emily said...

North Dakota...seriously??...or was that a joke?

amy said...

Oh yes - totally serious. That is where they will be headed after J-Rob is finished with seminary. Looks like I will be getting to know the northern US a little better...

Lynn said...

What an awesome wedding! I left there feeling so blessed to have been able to come! We love all of you and you "girls" are so special! The pic.'s are great! Be on the look out for one of the Jax. crew! We couldn't resist! Love you! Lynn