Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Top Five...

Reasons that today was a good day:

1. I felt very productive as I crossed off half of the things on my to-do list. I don't make lists very often, but sometimes it is very satisfying!

2. I had my very first prospect come and look at my house! AND, the local mailer came with my house listing in it, which was fun to see. Here is the ad, and some pictures of my happy home:















3. Peppermint mocha frappuccino - no further explanation necessary :-)

4. I treated myself to some pink tulips, which are now happily displayed on my kitchen table. I love tulips! They make me happy every time I walk by.



5. I am having dinner tonight with a fun friend!

Overall, I think I am finally feeling rested and recovered from the events of last week. Just in time to head back to work tomorrow. Hope that things are going well for you!

No comments: