Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weary

Hard days at the hospital lately...

Just when things start looking up, things start looking down again for a couple of the patients that I love. I don't understand that. It's really hard to watch a Momma try very hard to cling to her faith and trust in the Lord while her son battles setback after setback. I so wish that I could "fix" it for them, but instead I too cling to my Heavenly Father, knowing that He is Good and Gracious and knows what is best. Oh, how I pray that His best involves healing for my friends. That is what I am asking for...

1 comment:

Julie Tiemann said...

Hey Amy, can't remember how I stumbled on your blog, but here I am. :)

I can't imagine how hard your job must be. But I am SO glad that these families who are going through such difficult battles have you as their nurse. I can't imagine facing what they are facing, but if I was, I know having a nurse who loved my kid and loved Jesus and prayed to Him, well, that would just mean the world to me.

Keep up the great work!