Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sickness, and a few other random topics...

I've been sick. For the better part of the past 36 hours, I have been either in my bed, on the couch, or in the bathroom. I will spare you the details and skip to the part where I seem to be feeling better this morning. Yay! Granted, the only things that I have tried putting back into my stomach so far are Saltines and Gatorade, but so far so good. I like to celebrate the small victories in life :-)

While I wallowed on the couch yesterday, I pulled out some old episodes of SYTYCD. I love that show. I think I like to live vicariously through people who actually can dance since I cannot. Maybe some day I'll take some lessons or something. Maybe...

I am not very good at transition. My life is currently in a transition phase, and I am not really loving it. Having decided that I am moving to Peru and having communicated that plan to the majority of people in my life, I would love to be able to answer the question I get on a (multiple times a) daily basis - "When are you leaving?" I would love to have a departure date. A plan. Something. But, I don't. Not yet. And, so I wait. And I pray that the Lord would send someone to buy my house. Soon. In the meantime, I try to listen to Him and wait patiently for His timing and His plans. But, it's hard. And I am not very good at it...

No comments: