Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday Wednesday

(Note: When I first posted this, I was definitely thinking that today was Thursday! I have had my days all messed up this week because I worked on Sunday, which I usually never do. Anyway, I decided that there was no reason why I can only be thankful on Thursday, so here is the Thankful Wednesday post!)

Today, I am thankful that I am off from work! The last three days were completely brutal and exhausting! As much as I love my job, I am thankful for this day of rest and renewal. I am also thankful that I am headed off to camp this weekend! Fun times!

Other things that I am thankful for:

the sun that is shining today (I am going to go out and partake in it in a little bit.)

friends that love me and pursue me despite my ridiculous schedule that is not friendly for trying to plan time to hang out

freshly picked strawberries

chai tea with soy milk

drive-thru car tag renewal with no line!

that I serve a God who is still the in the business of answering prayers

I would love to hear what you are giving thanks for today!

No comments: