Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like...


C
HRISTMAS!!

Wait, Wait... that's the line I was going to use a few weeks ago. Oops. It seems that I may be a little late. Oh well. Better late than never, right??

In all seriousness, I can't believe that another Christmas has come and gone. Sometimes it seems that time just moves too quickly, and I can't seem to keep up. I had great intentions to do some blogging throughout December documenting the season. As you can see, I didn't quite make that happen. But, I did want to share a few pictures with you. Maybe I will find time to do a little more catching up soon. Until then:

Decorations at my house

Christmas day with the extended family

1 comment:

Julie Tiemann said...

Fun post! I LOVE the new header too. Did you get my Twitter DMs about that? I need your help!