Sunday, May 24, 2009

support some great causes!

I thought I would share a couple of ways that I have found that you can support some great causes! First of all, if you go to this site and just register to get updates from Catalyst, they will donate $1 to Word Made Flesh. It's that simple! Most of you know that WMF is the organization that I have served with in Peru. They work in many countries around the world serving among the poorest of the poor. They are a great community, and this is such an easy way to support their ministry!

Wild Olive Tees

I found this fun site through a blog that I often frequent, and I thought that I would share it with all of you. They sell T-shirts with really cute designs. Each of the designs is inspired by Scripture, and has a verse on the back. Portions of the proceeds go to support a couple of different charities. So, go check it out!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Love that tshirt link!
MckMama skipped the Not Me's this week, but you can still participate in Toot Your Horn Tuesday! Come on by
www.sillylittlesparrow.com

Amie@WildOlive said...

Thanks for posting and displaying our Wild Olive button. You have been entered into our giveaway!


Blessings!
:)
Amie
www.wildolivetees.com