Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like...


C
HRISTMAS!!

On my craft table, that is... Yes, I do know that it is not quite November yet. (And I think that the fact that November is next week is totally crazy!) And, no, I am not one of those girls that starts listening to Christmas music with the first hint of cool air. On the contrary, I am a believer that Christmas music, decorations, and the like should not appear until at least after Halloween. Closer to Thanksgiving would be preferable.

(I make exceptions for peppermint mocha creamer. It can arrive whenever it wants. In fact, the sooner the better. The same for all things mint. Yes, I know that sounds a bit hypocritical, but who decided that mint was a Christmas flavor anyways?? I digress...)

So, why is it looking a bit like Christmas around here?? Well, here's why:





Christmas cards! Hobby Lobby was having a 50% off sale this week on scrapbook paper and stamps (dangerous, I know...), so I decided to pick up a few things to make some Christmas cards. I thought they might be a nice addition to the card collection to try to sell to raise some money toward Peru support. I also decided to try out a few gift tags. What do you think??

2 comments:

Pam said...

LOVE them.. I would totally buy some tags! And i love the leaves! i think your background color should have a little bit more of a goldish/yellow tint. a little darker. LOVE YOU!

amy said...

this better? i kind of hate the color choices. i would really like something a little more gold, but the only choice is a yucky color.