Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Reasons that I Love FALL!

1. Cooler weather after the stifling Atlanta summers

2. Leaves changing colors

3. GATOR FOOTBALL! I love that Saturdays are full of college football games to watch!

4. Perfect season for hiking (especially somewhere in the mountains!)

5. Pumpkin spice lattes! (a new discovery)

6. Being able to turn off the AC and just open the windows. Which leads to:

7. Cheaper electric bills!

8. Having a need for my favorite fuzzy warm blanket

9. Fun fall activities like pumpkin patches and corn mazes

10. The first signs that the holidays are coming :-)

What about you? What are your favorite things about this time of year?

1 comment:

Julie Tiemann said...

Definitely changing leaves. Also love coffee - I drink it all year but it seems to taste better when the weather gets chillier. I also love scarves and blankets. Oh, and anything pumpkin.