Sunday, February 7, 2010

Who Are You??

Sometimes I wonder who the heck is reading this blog?? I know about a handful - my Momma and sisters, the occasional visit from roommates past and present, Lima friends, and a couple old friends from college maybe. But, who are the rest of you?

For example...

Who are you in Ocean Springs, Mississippi and Reston, Virginia?

Which ones of you work friends connect to me through Melissa's family page?

Who is it in California that also reads my friend Sharon's blog?

Who are you in Gainesville that has this post bookmarked?

Which ones of you read me on your Google Reader? (from WV and Miami???)

It's funny to think about who may be reading. I would love to know who you are! Feel free to leave a comment here!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I read your blog Amy! I catch up on blog readings while I procrastinate with my school work. :)

Did you ever get "Spain" on your list of locations? and by the way...how do you set that little feature up on a blog?

Well. I guess I should go back to studying.....