Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Family Fun

This past weekend, I was commissioned as staff with Word Made Flesh (more on that later). My parents drove up to Atlanta and flew with me to Omaha for the service. Pam and Jeremy (my sister and brother-in-law) drove down from Fargo. It has been super fun to have spend some time with my family! My parents and I (and a couple of fun friends) went to a Braves game on Thursday night before we left:


In Omaha, we wandered around downtown and hung out in one of the parks along the river:




On Sunday morning, we all piled into Pam and Jeremy's Jeep and headed up to Fargo. Let's just say that 5 adults in one car for 6 1/2 hours made for an interesting adventure. We did manage to laugh quite a lot along the way, though! Here are Mom and Pam (and my feet) in the back seat:


More family fun to come...

1 comment:

Julie Tiemann said...

Those are great photos. And I love your hair cut!