Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Hey friends!

First of all, I have really enjoyed getting answers from a few of you to the questions that I have posted. It is so fun to know who is reading! So, whether you are a regular reader or have just randomly wandered by, feel free to leave me a comment and tell me who you are! (Even you, Mom!)

This week, I am so thankful for this blessing from the Lord.

I am also thankful for a quick visit from my dad! We had a great breakfast this morning at one of my favorite breakfast places. It has become a sort of a tradition that we go there for breakfast whenever he comes through. So, thanks for the yummy food, Dad! While he was here, Dad gave me a copy of this week's radio broadcast that will air on Saturday night. I first told you about my dad's radio show here. This week's broadcast is a great testimony to God's faithfulness and grace in the life of a former drug addict and homeless man who now owns his own business and gives back to invest in the lives of men who are struggling to overcome those same hurdles in their own lives. So, if you are looking for something to do at 11pm Eastern time on Saturday night, tune in here to be encouraged by some of the great things the Lord has done!

So, friends...what are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

Crystal said...

i enjoy reading your blog! just thought i would let you know!