Monday, April 23, 2012

Blast from the Past

This weekend, I enjoyed a little treat from my past:


Iced Animal Cookies!!

I LOVED these things when I was young! I hadn't had them in years, and thought that they may not exist anymore (at least in original form), but alas...there they were when I was walking down the aisle at Publix this weekend. And since I was headed to the mountains for a little retreat, and the diet wasn't due to start back until Monday, it sounded like the perfect opportunity to me. Don't you think?

I must say that they weren't exactly as I remembered them. I distinctly recall the icing being pink, though my friends disagree with me on that one. Anyone want to chime in on that discussion?? Nonetheless, they were a yummy reminder of my childhood, and I enjoyed them!

Now I just have to figure out how to get the rest of the bag out of the house! Operation Lose 10 pounds (re)commences today! Wish me luck!

No comments: