Sunday, April 29, 2012

To chop or not to chop?

My hair, that is.  Chop?  Trim?  Do nothing?  This is the question...

I am low-maintenance when it comes to my hair.  (And a lot of other things.)  Some might call it lazy, apathetic, or cheap, but I prefer low-maintenance.  I tend to cut my hair about once a year.  Yep, I said once a year.  I have a routine: Chop it all off then grow it out again until I can't handle it anymore (and/or it looks nasty), then chop again.  And repeat.

So, I think it's that time again.  But the question is, what should I do?  Chop it all off short?  Leave a little bit more length than normal?  Get just a couple of inches taken off?  What do you think?  I would love to get some input, so there is a new poll on the left of the blog for you to vote!

Here are a few pictures to help you out:



After my last big chop - Dec 2009 (Please excuse the cheesy expression, the fact that this is a self portrait taken in my bathroom mirror, and the quality.  Thanks.)

April 2010 - Really short

November 2010 - about shoulder length

February 2012 - the current state

1 comment:

Caroline said...

You look beautiful in all of them! But the first one is really cute... I can't wait to see the result :)