Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sarah


Today I am praying for my sweet friend, Sarah. She lives in Lima and serves the youth on the street there with the Word Made Flesh community. She hasn't been feeling well for some time now, and this week had to have emergency surgery. Would you please join me in praying for her recovery? Pray that she might be completed healed and that the Lord would bring abundant peace and rest for her during this time of recovery. Pray for my other friends on staff in Lima that Jesus would strengthen and encourage them as they serve Sarah during this time. Pray also for Sarah's family - I am sure that it is difficult for them to be so far away during this time. Thanks, friends! I love that we can join together and intercede for brothers and sisters in Christ all over the world! Thanks for praying for this dear friend.

No comments: